It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete this process.
Membership 2022-2023 / 5783
Singles and Seniors $1,380
*Includes High Holiday Seats
**20% discount to all new members.
Note: Please go through all 8 steps. If you plan on joining the Rothschild Society, you may skip to step # 8 after completing the membership form.
Membership benefits include:
– Classes led by and consultations with Rabbi Wyne, Rabbi Anderson, Rabbi Orlowek, Rabbi Shuey, Yoetzet Halacha Stacey Goldman, & Pastoral Counseling
– Use of the shul for lifecycle events.
– Unlimited use of our library.
– Invitations to Shul classes, events, and programs.
– Dynamic Youth Programming.
– Reserved seating for members at High Holiday Services.
– Affiliation with the NCYI and the OU.
– Complete Shabbat and Holiday services and programs.
– Daily services.
Step 1. Complete the online membership form
For returning members: You may skip to step 2. If you would like to update your information, you may fill out the form or contact the synagogue office.
Step 2. Mandatory. Add the building fee of $118 to your cart (by clicking on the button below). (Fee is Already Included in monthly subscription option below.)
Step 6. Consider joining the Kiddush Club
The synagogue graciously provides a weekly kiddush whether or not there is a sponsor for that week’s kiddush. The Kiddush Club members help to alleviate the kiddush costs. The money collected for the weekly kiddush (standard kiddush is $360) goes entirely to the caterer.