Membership 2021-2022 / 5782
Singles and Seniors $1,200
*Early bird special if paid in full by August 15 (must pay membership, youth dept., building, & security fee. Early bird special is a 20% discount on the membership fee only.)
**Includes High Holiday Seats
**20% discount to all new members.
Family membership (with building, security, & youth dept. fee): $2118 | With early bird discount: $1758 (you may deduct $100 if you do not have children in the youth dept)
Singles and seniors membership (with building & security fee): $1418 | With early bird discount: $1178
Note: Please go through all seven steps. If you plan on joining the Rothschild Society, you may skip to step # 7 after completing the membership form. Estimated time to complete membership application & payment: 10 minutes. Thank you.
Membership benefits include:
– Classes led by and consultations with Rabbi Wyne, Rabbi Anderson, Rabbi Orlowek, Rabbi Shuey, Yoetzet Halacha Stacey Goldman, & Pastoral Counseling
– Use of the shul for lifecycle events.
– Unlimited use of our library.
– Invitations to Shul classes, events, and programs.
– Dynamic Youth Programming.
– Reserved seating for members at High Holiday Services.
– Affiliation with the NCYI and the OU.
– Complete Shabbat and Holiday services and programs.
– Daily services.
Step 1. Complete the online membership form
For returning members: You may skip to step 2. If you would like to update your information, you may fill out the form or contact the synagogue office.
Step 2. Mandatory. Add the building fee of $118 to your cart (by clicking on the button below).
Step 3. Mandatory. Please contribute toward a new item in the synagogue’s budget: Armed Security.
In light of recent events, the synagogue security consultants & board have advised that the synagogue must continue to retain an armed security guard Shabbat morning & holidays. Choose from one of the options below.