Young Israel Aish –Seeking P/T Administrative Assistant
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for providing leadership and support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in managing and recruiting for all Synagogue programs and events
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence emails, letters, and forms
- Maintain an active social media presence for the Synagogue
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Organize and pay bills
- Maintain a filing system
- Oversee management of facilities and building
- Order office supplies
- Provide general support to visitors
- (Preferred) QuickBooks data management
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of Social Media
- (Preferred) Bookkeeping skills and working knowledge of QuickBooks
Hours and Salary
20-30 hours a week. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9590 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117 (702) 360-8909
Contact Rabbi Yitz Wyne or Rabbi Avi Anderson at any time!
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Israel Aish Las Vegas mission:
“To bring about a renaissance of the Jewish people by communicating the beauty and wisdom of Torah in a warm, friendly community where Jews can thrive in their spiritual pursuits”
The Eruv is up!
Shabbos, Parshas Behar
Candle lighting 7:25 PM May 27
(The community accepts Shabbos at 7:25 PM)
Shabbos ends 8:36 PM May 28